Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love & Sex & Magic

ciara-jt

Much to my delight, the video for Ciara and Justin Timberlake's new song, Love, Sex & Magic, debuts on Monday! YAY! What needs to happen in order for this video to be amazing?

  • Justin must look HOT!
  • Ciara must kill it with the dance moves
  • Justin must kill it with the dance moves
  • Ciara's hair must be fly so I can copy it
  • Justin must look EXTRA HOT!
  • And lastly, Justin must look HOT!
Rest assure I shall be blogging about the outcome on Monday. I must say that the song is OK at best. Maybe it will grow on me? But, I doubt it. Ciara needs to come harder than this ish and that Never Ever ish. Um, hello, Ciara!!! Beyonce is the queen. Rihanna was the princess. If you want to come close to taking RiRi's spot, this is NOT the way to do it. I never ever want to hear this ish again.

Side note: I am sooooo loving the hot swirl pic of the two of them. Jessica who? Mmmhhmm.