Thursday, April 23, 2009

'Fighting' Movie Review

I had the fantastical privilege of having advance screening tickets to see new movie 'Fighting' starring baby's father #1, Channing Tatum. Besides the fact that it was uberly hot getting to stare at him for almost 2 hours, the movie was actually good. Though not for those with weak stomachs. Watching people get beat down and hearing the sounds of that beatation can be nauseating at times. I thought the plot was good, acting was pretty good, casting was good and the numerous shirtless and wife beater scenes of Channing were absolutely amazing. Terence Howard, however, pissed me off. I don't know what they were trying to do with his voice, but they got that ish all wrong. He sounded like a pimp on valium. Six thumbs down on Terence's voice but other than that, I thought the movie was great. Definitely a must see. The grandma steals the show. Damn if she don't remind me of my grams. Hey grams!

My rating: 3 out of 4 hand claps.

Watch the trailer