Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who Said This Ish?

Let's play a little game called, Guess who said this ish? OMG, I need this person to SIT THE F*CK DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Playboy magazine interviewed this person for some odd reason.
What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?
I'd probably love to have sex with…man, I think she's dead already. I'd probably want somebody like Marilyn Monroe -- somebody that's been with the president or something. If I had Marilyn Monroe, I would do whatever she asks and whatever she's never had done to her. And I swear I'd do it good!

How cautious are you when it comes to having sex?
I have to be more cautious now. Let me tell you the trick to that. What you do is stop ramming them hos and make love to that pussy! Make that pussy love you and that rubber ain't going nowhere. That rubber will be right there where you started off with if you make love to that pussy. That's when a nigga fuck up, when you trying to do too much. A nigga like me, I am gonna make the pussy so wet that there's no such thing as popping or slipping off. Only problem I am gonna have is keep slipping it in.


Those fabulous answers were provided by....drumroll please...



Lil' Wayne!

ugh
i can't