Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Public Outcry Over OJ

oj

Not that OJ. Regular OJ as in orange juice. Maybe you've noticed good ol' Tropicana is looking different these days. They recently changed their packaging to a sleeker, updated look. I did a double take the first time I saw it, but I like the new design. I find it very chic. Sadly, not everyone is as fabulous as me and they don't appreciate good design. The public flooded Tropicana's people with complaints about the new packaging. So much so that Tropicana is changing its OJ cartons back to the original design. Many consumers find the new design to be 'generic' looking.

Ok, so we're in a freaking recession people. Who gives a rats left boob what the dag on packaging looks like. You have nothing better to do than to complain about new sleek packaging? The orange juice still tastes the same. I mean seriously, drink the dayum orange juice and STFU. It's soooooo not that serious. And a big booo to Tropicana for giving in to stupid nonsense. I have a feeling the complainers came from Red states. Sounds like something they would do.