Sunday, May 10, 2009

Review: Star Trek




I had the pleasure of seeing the new Star Trek movie today. Two words: HOT ISH. Special effects were awesome, acting was awesome, storyline was awesome, and the actors were HOT. Well, at least Chris Pine was anyway (call me). I am adding Chris to my baby's father list as we speak. He falls at #22. Oh and I was loving the swirl action in this movie. Shout out to Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto for bringing the swirl love to the masses. I highly recommend this movie even if you're not a Star Trek fan. I HATE Star Trek the TV show with a passion. Never could get into that mess. My mom used to try to make me watch it and I had no interest whatsover. Hey and if you have a thing for nerdy Star Trek fans you will have your pickings from the ones seated in the theater.

Enjoy Chris Pine, mmmmm