Friday, May 8, 2009

NKOTB on the Today Show

Sooooo....I was supposed to wake up at 4:30am this morning so that I could be outside the Today Show by 5:45am to watch NKOTB perform. Yea, um, I definitely did NOT hear my alarm go off. I woke up at 7am. Oh well, maybe next time. Anywho, for those of you that missed out on the hoopla, below is a video from youtube.

Side note: 40 yr old women should NOT have on hand made New Kids shirts nor should they be making signs. Are you f-ing kidding me? How old are you? For real though? You look a HOT MESS. On another note as much as I enjoy these fine specimens they sounded a HOT ASS MESS. Especially Donnie. Please work on them vocals fellas.

Oh and I am so happy that the JabaWockees AND Jesse McCartney are opening up for them on their summer tour. HOORAY!