Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally, Pagano's Gets Their Due!

I am so sick and tired of people saying Geno's, Pat's and Steve's have the best cheesesteaks in Philly. That ish is nasty. I like Jim's Steaks and all, but I been repping Pagano's hard since I was a little girl. Every best cheesesteak list I've ever seen, Pagano's was NEVER on it. Maybe because its in the hood and not in a "tourist-friendly" area. But, whatever. A good cheesesteak is a good mutha f-ing cheesesteak!!!

So, today, much to my delight, I came across the cover story of City Paper. They list the 10 best cheesesteaks you've never had. And FINALLY, there at number eight was PAGANO'S! Hooray! So now what I, and my whole family, have been saying for years finally gets its press. Pagano's is that real ish, period. Anything less is a fake! I dare you to try it and not fall in love.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE