Monday, June 1, 2009

MTV Movie Awards 2009: My Take

Well, it went down last night in Cali. And I mean that literally, but more about that in a moment.

First, I want to talk about my baby's father #13 Andy Samberg. From the parts that I saw he was hit or miss. His opening video was hilarious but I wasn't impressed with his talking or singing. He seemed very nervous and awkward. But, he's still hot and overall funny and I love him unconditionally hehe.
Check out his opening sequence:


Next, how in the hell did that smelly, greasy, dirty Robert Pattinson win Best Fight over my man Heath and Christian in Batman. Please sit down.

Last, but certainly not least, the imfamous Bruno vs. Eminem encounter. Oh my. That was hilarious! Em was none too pleased. He needs to lighten up and learn how to take a joke. But, like my mom said, Bruno is lucky he didn't get shot in the ass cheeks. Anywho, in case you missed the donkeydom, below is the clip.